this blog is honest and uncensored. if you know me in real life, please don't out me to anyone else. and please, feel free not to tell me you are reading this!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Morning After

So, I'm pregnant.............
.......I'm thrilled....and scared out of my mind.

We're not telling anyone. Mostly because we want to avoid having to tell everyone about any loss that might happen. We're a little gun shy after last time. Of course, I've told twitter and anyone that reads this blog. I've also told my mom. B doesn't care if I tell a few people as long as he won't have to deal with them if a loss would occur.

I'm petrified that this pregnancy will end the same way as the last one. That was so hard. I'm still not sure I could handle another loss. I keep telling myself that I am stronger than I think. I think if I tell myself that enough, I will believe it.

The other thing that keeps passing through my head is "What have we done?" I mean, we are just starting to make payments for the medical expenses from our loss, and now we're going to add payments for our hopeful bundle of joy? B keeps reminding me how good we are with our budget and that this all fits into our budget. It just seems crazy to me, though.

Whatever crazy thoughts and feelings are going through my head, I'm trying to distract myself with crafts and trying to think positive. This pregnancy is different than the first. Statistics are on my side. In about eight months, I will get to hold an adorable baby - my adorable baby.

My adorable baby. I'm going to have a baby. OMG.

Eventually, I'll come to grips.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is wonderful news! Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy 9-month pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete