this blog is honest and uncensored. if you know me in real life, please don't out me to anyone else. and please, feel free not to tell me you are reading this!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Twitter May Have Saved My Life

Crazy, huh? Well, it's not much of an exaggeration. Not only did twitter connect me to some amazing women who tweeted me through the miscarriage and surgery, but it also connected me with an attorney that ended up needing help on an amazing case. Working on this case put me back in my element. I focused on work and someone else's life. I felt great - emotionally and physically.

Not only did this happen during a time where I needed to get over my health, but also at a time where I was considering some career moves. Now, my career path is pretty clear. I feel like the decision made itself.

Most of all, I feel like my "normal" self again. I don't feel sad and hurt. I just feel "normal." I'm excited about work again and planning things for our new house.

I don't think I'm ready to add XXXXXX Kidd on facebook, yet, but I am feeling more like me and less like a grl that just had a missed miscarriage and the longest July ever. Who knows what emotional roller coasters I may be on this week, but for now, to quote the Beatles, I feel fine.

Thanks, twitter and tweeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment