this blog is honest and uncensored. if you know me in real life, please don't out me to anyone else. and please, feel free not to tell me you are reading this!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Our House

I love our new house. We have so much space and natural light. The kidimals love being able to see outdoors and all the nature surrounding us.

I hate our new house. We moved here and accepted higher rent so our sweet pea would have his/her own room. Now there's just a room on the right.

Everyone wants to see the new house. Everyone thinks we should be all settled. There's so much mess and clutter. We need new various pieces of furniture. We have old pieces of furniture that need new purposes. We have furniture that doesn't fit our room.

Everyone wants to help. There's no work that doesn't require me to help. I don't want to do anything for the house that I love/hate right now.

I want to grieve and heal from losing our sweet pea. I want to get work under control again. I want to get back into my routine. I want to focus on the positives in my life.

I love our new house. We have so much space and natural light. The kidimals love being able to see outdoors and all the nature surrounding us.

No comments:

Post a Comment