this blog is honest and uncensored. if you know me in real life, please don't out me to anyone else. and please, feel free not to tell me you are reading this!

Friday, August 12, 2011

How Grl Got Her Crafty Back

Well, "got" may not be the right word. YET. I have a plan to get it back. I'm planning to get my crafty back by being crafty.

I'm joining another blog (Be Crafty Club), and I'm making this today. TODAY. No excuses.  In the craziness of our move, I haven't found my little soap scrubby, so I need it. And I need to complete something.

I've also been inspired by this new blog, Cute Little Crafts, where Karla creates something cute everyday (I just have to avoid her so-cute-they-bring-me-to-tears baby hats and booties.).

I'm planning to do two crafts a week. One from Be Crafty Club and a crochet project. Eventually, I'll be back to my bigger crochet projects (I'm planning a few snuggies for Christmas, and I have an amazing scarf/wrap pattern for once I learn to knit.) and my goal will change. But for now, I'm going to crank out some small projects.

I'm still steering clear of baby projects. I hope my friends on Etsy and in real life will forgive me.

P.S. If you're interested in my Etsy life, send me a message, and I'll share with you (only if you promise not to out me).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love this and can't wait to blog with you! :)

    ReplyDelete